Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 NCSFE: Scarf completed

I finished my first of the six crochet entries I am making for this year's state fair.  I was planning on making the scarf based on a pattern I posted earlier in the month but when I got a few rows in I did not like how it was looking.  So I frogged what I had done and decided to improvise.  I had made a skinny scarf with the cross cross stitch using double crochets.  Made the scarf a bit wider and I really liked how it turned out.

Here are some pictures of the scarf in transition:

First session on the scarf.

Second session on the scarf.  
Works up really fast!

The crocheting part of the scarf is complete.  
Just need to add the fringe.

We have fringe!

Required swatch to prove work was done by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed