Monday, March 5, 2012

Marshmallow bunny for Easter

I have seen CopperScaleDragon's pattern for this marshmallow bunny several times and have always wanted to give it a try but never have had the chance to do so.  Since I was not able to make anything at Christmas for the other kid's at Joanne's daycare last year, I wanted to do something for them.  The original pattern was too small for my liking.  I played with the pattern and got the bunny to be 13" tall.  Thought that would be a great size for the 2 year old's to play with or sleep with.  

I am trying to be thrifty with my yarn purchases so I am using the left over yarn from my multiple color afghan for this year's state fair.  I have a pink one done so far that will be for Joanne.

I have three girls and one boy to make one for at daycare.  I will be using a fun green, blue, purple and yellow for these.  They work up very fast and are fun to make.  I might tweak the pattern again to make them a bit smaller so I can make a small, medium and large size of the bunny.  The smaller ones would be easier to turn out to make to Online Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed